Final Reflection


It's already near to the end of this school year. This fourth quarter, we learned about Microsoft front-page, web designs, and blogging. I can say that it's a bit hard for me since I have difficulty in learning. Even so, I still managed to make my own flyer that promotes our school, ISNHS which was given as a task for us to learn more on editing. Another things is we learned to develop our skills. I also learned something that's outside from the topic. That is to cherish every memories we made. I will surely miss learning ICT, and of course, the Grade 10 SSC students which will forever have a special place in my heart. Last but not the least, I realized this quarter that since my high school life will end very soon, I should be able to develop my own learning ways to be able to survive and to maximize my future. I should not also forget to mention that hard work, responsibility, suffering, stress and feelings of hopelessness are normal to students like me. ICT is useful and helpful. Its an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people all fields and develop science through technology. As one of the ICT functions is to help people developing education, it is good for educators and the manager to develop their knowledge and transfer it to people. Moreover, through ICT, the work on the job field can be done more effectively. As a teacher or an instructor, he can develop material and the way of teaching to the students by elaborating the element of the subject in order that the material is easy received by the students. So far, ICT gives easiness to run the teaching learning process

References:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte

Quality Education During Covid-19 Pandemic

The Day of Valor