I'm Just a Little Girl with Big Dreams

Hi, My Name is Christine Fae Rapisura and I’m 15 years old. I’m from Calawaan Sta.Catalina, Ilocos Sur. I live near in a coastal area. This is a beautiful place where people love to go biking, walking in the beach every morning and watching the sunset. I love playing call of duty mobile but only after doing my online classes and modules. My favorite food is adobo and fried fish or pork. I’ve fond in caring pets like dog and cats. I have one brother and he’s in college now. As a sister, I’m doing my job in our home like cleaning, washing the dishes and clothes when my parents are at work in our field. We belong in a simple family that’s why I describe myself as a simple, and humble child which my ambitions in order to gave a better life of my family towards their hardship and sacrifices.

 I have a lot of friends which I consider them as my second family because they make me happy and I learned with them on how to deal with people because I’m a shy type girl. At this moment we are suffering from pandemic which make us students worst because sometimes we can’t understand our lessons without the explanation and presence of our teachers and I myself was so depress sometimes but I’m still fighting to meet this challenges because I believe that God bless us his healing power.

I had a dream in my life, in behalf of all struggles and simplicity of our life, I will force myself to study hard and I believe that success is not measured by how well you fulfill the expectation of others but by how honestly you live up to your own. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte

Quality Education During Covid-19 Pandemic

The Day of Valor