Quarter 2

 


Another quarter has passed, and another new knowledge that have been gained. This second quarter, students are ready and hoping that new lessons will be added to their knowledge and exciting activities that they will do again. And I was not disappointed because this second quarter I have learned all about internet access and the HTML. The lessons of this quarter is easy for me to understand because I was super interested in it. I may have encountered problems but I easily coped up with it and went on. At the first lesson I did not understand it at first but I thrived to learn and I asked my classmates what's all about the lesson and I understood it easily. And for the basic HTML it was easy for me and I love coding. It easily registered in my mind and didn't even have to memorize or review it because there's a trick about it. Moving on, I will keep what I am doing because it's a good practice and I will do my best to keep it. I will hope that the next quarter it will be exciting -- again -- and I hope that it will be easy as the second quarter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte

Quality Education During Covid-19 Pandemic

The Day of Valor