A New Chapter

 


It's 2022 and I guess this is the best year to start a new me. A year ago I remember myself having a lot of shortcomings in my life, now I want to change myself into a better me. To start with, these are the things that I need to consider in order to make an absolute change in me. First, my physical aspects. I want to make myself more presentable by assuring that by taking more care of my body. I want to develop my physical health by working out and eating healthy foods. Second, my emotional aspect. For I am a short tempered person for some reasons I really hate myself for being like this so from now on I would stay positive and manage to control my anger. Next is by my mental aspect. I wanted to gain more knowledge and make sure that I will be able to cope with all the subjects that im not performing well. Another is my financial aspect, I believe that im good in managing my expenses but this time i wanted to focus more on how to earn money on my own this time without depending on my parents. Lastly, I hope to be more closer to God and to fulfill this i need to go to the church every sunday. A lot of things have been mention to make change for myself and i hope i can make it happen throughout this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte

Quality Education During Covid-19 Pandemic

The Day of Valor