Quarter 1


For the Quarter 1 I have learn so many things like doing blogs. And I discover myself that I can do it on how to formulate a simple blogs. This will be the first step to prove myself that someday I'm one of the blogger who shows and encourage people to do it more in a way of doing things that makes people love and follows. What I have gained on this will be my guide to continue doing more blogs not only for the purpose of introducing myself but for knowing everyone.

I have encountered some problems / challenges. At first everyone of us meet challenges at this moment especially on this way of learning because some topics are not easy to understand. We need the presence of our mentors with their explanation but because of our situation cause of Covid-19 we have no face to face classes only, through modular and online classes. This is the most memorable loneliest moment in our past as a student suffering from depression sometimes because were feeling unwell.
    With the help of google chrome, sometimes we use this to search, us our guidelines for our answers. Sometimes I ask help with my families also. They tried themselves also to explain some part of the topics which I can't understand. But I really tried also inorder to know more knowledge. And moving on despite of all challenges I have encountered I can manage and move on. Trust God and ask him for his healing power to cure and heal all of us who are suffering this pandemic and someday we will meet and see each other again and embracing the new life as a student and human. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte

Quality Education During Covid-19 Pandemic

The Day of Valor